Exclusive collaboration with Marina Ester Castaldo. Made from FSC-certificated materials.
This artwork was created by Marina Ester Castaldo, an Italian designer and illustrator currently based in London, UK. Born and raised in Naples, the south of Italy, she finds herself influenced by the folklore, the hospitality of people, the warm weather, the contrasting and strong colours. She's fascinated by the nature, the daily life and all the emotions we always feel but are often afraid to show.
- Each box contains 300 pieces of jigsaw puzzles made from wood
- Finished puzzle size: 38cm x 52cm, vertical layout
- Box size: 23.5cm x 33cm x 6cm, made from FSC-certificated sustainable materials
- Frame NOT included
- Packaged and sent in box made from recycled and 100% biodegradable materials
- Each order contents 1 puzzle box set
- Avoid long-term exposure under strong sunshine
- Keep away from humid/wet environment
- Keep away from young children with no adults' supervision