Exclusive collaboration with Matthieu Venot. Made from FSC-certificated sustainable materials.
This artwork is created by Matthieu Venot, a photographer and digital artist from Brittany, France. He left the world of music and being instinctively creative, took up photography at the ripe age of 35. He focuses his lens on architectural details, adopting fairly constructivist angles, and combines them with a unique pastel colour choice in his artworks to transmit the atmosphere of optimism.
- Each box contains 300 pieces of jigsaw puzzles made from wood
- Finished puzzle size: 38cm x 52cm, vertical layout
- Box size: 23.5cm x 33cm x 6cm, made from FSC-certificated sustainable materials
- Frame NOT included
- Packaged and sent in box made from recycled and 100% biodegradable materials
- Each order contains 1 puzzle box set
- Avoid long-term exposure under strong sunshine
- Keep away from humid/wet environment
- Keep away from young children with no adults' supervision