Exclusive collaboration with Frauke Schyroki. Made from FSC-certificated sustainable materials.
This artwork is created by Frauke Schyroki, an illustrator and visual artist based in Berlin. Her inspiration mainly comes from architecture and urban environments. Through both contemporary and traditional techniques, such as digital collage, printmaking, and painting, Frauke has developed a unique color palette and sketch style in combination with interior space design to present urban living through her artworks.
- Each box contains 300 pieces of jigsaw puzzles made from wood
- Finished puzzle size: 38cm x 52cm, vertical layout
- Box size: 23.5cm x 33cm x 6cm, made from FSC-certificated sustainable materials
- Frame NOT included
- Packaged and sent in box made from recycled and 100% biodegradable materials
- Each order contents 1 puzzle box set
- Avoid long-term exposure under strong sunshine
- Keep away from humid/wet environment
- Keep away from young children with no adults' supervision